Explore real-world research with real impact – visit QUT-related activities at the World Science Festival Brisbane.
Join us at the following activities:
- APPRENTICE PROGRAM:Roboticist’s Apprentice workshops with Professor Jonathan Roberts and Dr Jared Donovan. 21-23 March
- BRAIN FOOD BREAKFAST: Biofabrication with Associate Professor Mia Woodruff. 23 March
- SCIENCE GETS SOCIAL: Mathematics in Movies with Associate Professor Michael Milford. 23 March
- FRANKENSTEIN ANXIETY: Robots and the Replacement of Ourselves with Professor Peter Corke. 23 March
- AUTOMATED AUTOS: The Future of Driverless Driving and Drones with Professors Belinda Bennett and Jonathan Roberts. 24 March
- WATER TALKS: The Inconvenient Truth of Bottled Water with Associate Professor Gary Mortimer. 25 March
- SCIENCE AND FAITH: A Comfortable Coexistence with Professor Peter Bruza. 25 March
- STREET SCIENCE! Showcasing Science with PhD student Jesse Allen - free. 25 March
- STREET SCIENCE! free fun at the QUT tent, Reefs Alive tent and the Connect with Water tent. 25-26 March
- WHEN SCIENCE MEETS ART: An Enduring Entanglement with Professor Judith McLean. 26 March
See the full World Science Festival Brisbane program.
Professor Peter Corke is one of several QUT experts who will speak at the World Science Festival Brisbane.
Meet Nicole Robinson and her health robot Andy at the QUT tent at the World Science Festival Brisbane.