Briefing paper series
Short, accessible accounts of topics and issues related to justice.
The QUT Centre for Justice Briefing Paper Series provides short, accessible accounts of topics and issues related to justice:
- June 2019, Issue 1 - Erin O'Brien, The case for decriminalisation: Sex work and the law in Queensland
- April 2020, Issue 2 - Kerry Carrington, How Women's Police Stations Prevent Gender Violence
- April 2020, Issue 2 (Spanish version) - Kerry Carrington, Como las Comisarias de la Mujer previenen la violencia de género
- April 2020, Issue 3 - Claire Ferguson, Predicting and assessing lethal risk in domestic and family violence situations in Australia
- April 2020, Issue 4 - Bridget Harris, Technology, domestic and family violence: perpetration, experiences and responses
- 2019 - Kerry Carrington, Maximo Sozzo, Marcela Parada Gamboa, Luciano Ghiberto, Natacha Guala, Maria Victoria Puyol and Diego Zysman, The role of women's police stations in responding to and preventing gender violence, Buenos Aires, Argentina: Final report of field research (Research Report Series, Issue 1/ 2019)
- 2020 - Kerry Carrington, Maximo Sozzo and Vanessa Ryan, What Australia can learn from women's police stations to better respond to and prevent gender violence: Report of community and workforce surveys. Vol. 2.
Return to QUT Centre for Justice.