Well over 10,000 visitors made the most of a gorgeous winter day and streamed into QUT on Sunday, July 30, for the 2017 Open Day. And there are plenty more information avenues for prospective students between now and 2018.
(Click on image above for photo gallery and on image below for video.)
If you weren't able to attend the open day you can still make the most of QUT's online resources and in-person opportunities including:
- QUT Study site featuring undergraduate course options
- QUT Ex site with executive education options
- “Match my skills” quiz for career inspiration
- QUT STEMfest from July 31 to September 3
- Return to Study Seminars on September 12 & 13
- School holiday campus tours on September 22
- MBA and Postgraduate Business Information Evening on October 25
- Real Decisions on-campus event on December 19
The Real Decisions event will be held at Gardens Point campus on December 19 after OP scores are released to give school-leavers a chance to talk to staff and current students from QUT’s six faculties – Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law and Science & Engineering.
And here’s three inspiring stories from recent QUT graduates.
- Mechelle McMahon, QUT Media, firstname.lastname@example.org
- (after hours) Rose Trapnell, QUT Media team leader, 0407 585 901
QUT 2017 Open Day
Faculty of Law
- Phone: 3138 2707
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 2707
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 4, C Block
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000
- Postal address:
QUT Faculty of Law
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001
Got a question?
The Faculty of Law support team is here to help.