The QUT Law Library offers specialised learning and legal research support to students and academic staff.
Some resources are available for legal professionals and members of the public. We also offer legal research workshops and interactive tours for secondary school groups.
The Law Library has:
- an extensive range of online and print resources
- collaborative and individual study spaces
- computers and wireless access
- printing, scanning and photocopying facilities.
- training in advocacy and courtroom procedure
- events such as mooting competitions and mock trials.
Contact us for rates and bookings.