QUT Law Moot Court
The QUT Law Moot Court provides a realistic setting for students to learn advocacy and courtroom procedure. It is also used for our mooting competitions, including the prestigious QUT Law Torts Moot.
The QUT Law Moot Court and Industrial Court provide a realistic setting for students to hone advocacy skills and learn courtroom etiquette and procedure.
Our courtrooms are available to the profession for:
- training in advocacy and electronic courtroom procedures
- events such as mooting competitions and mock trials.
The QUT Moot Court is equipped and designed to simulate a modern courtroom, including:
- high quality AV technology
- capacity for up to 50 people
- a bench for three judges
- bar tables
- witness stand
- spaces for a jury, media and the public.
You can hire the QUT Moot Court for:
- $500 for first 4 hours
- $100 per additional hour
- $80 per hour for technical support.
You can hire the Industrial Court for:
- $200 for first 4 hours
- $50 per additional hour.
Faculty of Law
- Phone: 3138 2707
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 2707
Level 4, C Block
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000
- Postal address:
QUT Faculty of Law
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001
Got a question?
The Faculty of Law support team is here to help.