Our facilities expedite impact
Working at hospitals, clinics and specialist laboratories means IHBI researchers can collaborate with patients and healthcare professionals and ensure research relevance, impact and benefit for people.
Many of our researchers also work as researchers, clinicians and specialists at associated hospitals and clinics. Our research can advance at a faster pace as our researchers understand how it will be applied in a patient-to-practitioner setting.
Researchers and companies now have access to the network and capabilities of Johnson & Johnson Innovation at the QUT Kelvin Grove campus.
QUT faculty partners
IHBI is a key partner in:
- Translational Research Institute (TRI)
- Centre for Children's Health Research (CCHR)
- Medical Engineering Research facility (MERF)
- Australian Centre for Health Services Innovation (AusHSI)
- Diamantina Health Partners
Research centres, programs and laboratories
We have ongoing links with hospitals and research sites around Australia, and with health researchers, clinical specialists and industry professionals around the world.
We also encourage collaboration with external organisations. We have over 150 international and Australian collaborations with institutions that include:
- hospitals and clinics
- health professional groups
- research centres and institutes
- universities in Australia and around the world