You can help us improve the health of individuals and communities by volunteering as a participant in one of our research studies.
Participation is confidential and has been approved by the QUT Research Ethics Office. Our researchers follow the QUT Code of Conduct for Research.
We're looking for participants in these studies:
- Interact with a social robot to help decrease high sugar/fat snacks and drinks (PDF file, 196.12 KB)
- Investigating lexical selection in speech production (PDF file, 381.17 KB)
- The effects of colour on appetite (PDF file, 395.34 KB)
- Visual analytics for large-scale bioinformatic data sets (PDF file, 589.8 KB)
- Working dads: navigating work, care and family after transition into fatherhood (PDF file, 77.02 KB)
You may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial of a treatment, intervention or diagnostic test for a disease or health condition.
If you're interested in volunteering for a clinical trial, you can:
Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Phone: 3138 6000
- Fax: 3138 6030
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q Block
60 Musk Avenue
- Postal address:
Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001