You can help us improve the health of individuals and communities by volunteering as a participant in one of our research studies.
Participation is confidential and has been approved by the QUT Research Ethics Office. Our researchers follow the QUT Code of Conduct for Research.
We're looking for participants in these studies:
Studies seeking male participants:
- Men whose youngest child is younger than 5 to help us understand how men navigate work, care and other responsibilities after becoming a father.
- Read more about the study in the information sheet: Working dads: navigating work, care and family after transition into fatherhood (PDF file, 77.02 KB)
- Men aged 20-30 and men aged 60-70 to help us understand if the cancer-inhibitory effects of acute exercise change as you age.
- Read more about the study in the information sheet: Cancer inhibitory effects of acute exercise (PDF file, 67.71 KB)
Studies seeking both male and female participants:
- People 18 years or older and do not have a current diagnosis of an eating disorder are being sought to help us find out if there is a relationship between emotional eating, mood, and childhood traumatic experiences.
- Find out more about the study and access the online survey in the information sheet: The relationship between trauma, mood and emotional eating (PDF file, 73.52 KB)
- People with Parkinson's disease who would like to participate in free dance classes conducted by teachers from Queensland Ballet.
- Read the participant criteria and contact details in the study flyer: Dance for Parkinson's (PDF file, 510.56 KB)
- Australian university students who would like to contribute to a study seeking to identify predictors of eating behaviours.
- Find out more about the study and access the online survey in the information sheet: Predicting eating behaviours in Australian university students (PDF file, 78.77 KB)
You may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial of a treatment, intervention or diagnostic test for a disease or health condition.
If you're interested in volunteering for a clinical trial, you can:
Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Phone: 3138 6000
- Fax: 3138 6030
- Email: email@example.com
- Q Block
60 Musk Avenue
- Postal address:
Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001