The IHBI Cell Analysis Facility provides staff and students at QUT and the wider community, with a suite of state-of-the-art imaging and cell analysis instrumentation to facilitate imaging and analysing the molecular and structural organisation of cells, tissue and bioengineered materials.
Our facility is run by qualified operators and provides comprehensive training in all aspects of microscopy and cell analysis from experimental design, sample preparation, instrument operation and data analysis.
- Confocal Scanning microscopy
- Wide-field fluorescence microscopy
- Live-Cell Imaging
- Digital deconvolution
- Transmitted-light imaging (phase, DIC, histology)
- Specialized microscopy (FRAP, FRET, FLIP...)
- Fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM)
- Image Analysis expertise (MetaMorph)
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Flow Cytometry
The Cell Analysis Facility provides expertise and technical resources to assist researchers in designing experimental plans, acquiring appropriate data, and interpreting data. Training is provided for staff and students to independently conduct their cell analysis research. For the infrequent, untrained user, our facility provides a completely assisted technical support service.
For more information on what we offer and how to access our expertise please email email@example.com