We offer intensive courses for current health industry employees, and people wanting to further their career in the health industry.
Our current programs
What we offer
There is an increasing expectation from consumers, employment agencies and government that allied health staff engage in ongoing professional development.
We deliver programs in collaboration with health organisations and professional groups.
Our packages offer:
- a wide choice of units that reflect practice, management and education
- access to Faculty of Health academics with a wide range of clinical, education and research interests
- options for credit towards selected undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Flexible study options
Take advantage of:
- external delivery of some units, so you can study from the comfort of your own home
- the option to complete individual units rather than an entire course
- the option to enrol by phone, fax, mail or email
- payments in installments
- tax deductions often apply.
We offer tailored short courses and customised education programs for people working in the health sector. We can design and deliver corporate programs that are tailored for your organisation.
Faculty of Health
- Phone: 3138 4810
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 4810
- Fax: 3138 0500
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address:
Faculty of Health, QUT
Victoria Park Road
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059