QUT Entrepreneurship's SPARK will teach you the mindset to launch a creative project, begin freelancing or create a side hustle to generate additional income.
The program provides a general overview of what entrepreneurship is, how to incorporate proven techniques into your own projects, and how to gain opportunities and benefits from engaging and connecting with others.
The program answers the questions:
- What is a side hustle?
- How might I apply entrepreneurial thinking to kick off a side project?
- Can I study and launch a side business?
- How can I launch an idea when I already have a job and/or studying full-time?
- Where do good ideas come from?
- In-person delivery
- 2 hours in classroom x 2 weeks
- 1 hr self-study (2 videos) x 2 weeks
- 2 hours homework
SPARK is a cohort-based, introduction to entrepreneurial mindset, thinking and action. Participants finish this program with clarity on how to manage study and work, and leave room to be creative enough to launch a side hustle.