Connect with old friends
QUT Alumni can assist you in organising a reunion event. Contact QUT Alumni for more information.
Why organise a reunion?
Reunions are a great way for alumni to meet and re-establish links with old friends. Reunions are generally initiated and organised by a group of graduates who are interested in celebrating milestones.
Faculties, schools and the Alumni and Development Office also organise reunions from time to time to celebrate major anniversaries and other achievements.
How we can help
QUT Alumni can help you organise your reunion by:
- advertising your reunion online, in our events listing and in special emails to your reunion invitees
- linking you with on-campus venues in which to hold your reunion
- providing advice about reunion planning
- mailing a reunion invitation to your constituency (due to privacy laws, we can only make the personal details of alumni available to reunion organisers who have signed a confidentiality agreement)
- providing some signage and brochures
- donating a lucky door prize of QUT memorabilia.
Contact QUT Alumni for more information on how we can help.
1987 Nursing Reunion
- 18 November 2017
- 10.30am (morning tea and campus tour)
- The Gibson Room, Level 10 Z Block, QUT Gardens Point
- Fiona Blaber, Alumni Relations Officer
Alumni and Development Office
- Phone: +61 7 3138 4778
- Fax: +61 7 3138 1514
Level 3, A Block,
2 George St
- Postal address:
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001