Golden Graduates 2017
Golden Graduates - alumni who graduated at least 50 years ago - reconnect and enjoy their annual morning tea.
The Golden Graduates Morning Tea is an opportunity to reunite with friends from your college days and to celebrate the distinctive connection between QUT and its Golden Graduates.
You're considered a QUT Golden Graduate if you completed your studies during or before 1968, at one of our predecessor institutions:
- Central Technical College
- Queensland Teacher's Training College
- Domestic Science College
- Brisbane Kindergarten Training College
- Kelvin Grove campus Teaching College
- Kedron Park campus Teaching College.
As a former student you may have attended our Kelvin Grove, Turbot Street, Gregory Terrace or the current Gardens Point campus and graduated from studies such as:
- domestic science/home science/home economics at Gregory Terrace
- kindergarten teaching
- mechanical, electrical and civil engineering
- fitting and turning, cabinet making, sheep and wool
- pharmacy, industrial chemistry
2018 Golden Graduates Morning Tea
If you are keen to organise a special reunion for your graduating year, we are happy to help. Please contact the QUT Alumni office on 07 3138 4870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you graduated in 1968 or earlier, you can contact our Alumni and Development Office for more information.
Help us find lost graduates
If you know of a Golden Graduate who didn't receive an invitation to the morning tea, complete this form to update alumni details (PDF file, 123.23 KB) and return it to the Alumni and Development Office. Otherwise, let them know they can join our mailing list by sending us their contact details.