Creative Industries alumni are those who have graduated from any creative industries discipline at QUT.
Alumni network members come from diverse backgrounds and include creative entrepreneurs, established leaders and recent graduates. Alumni come from many disciplines including creative writing, drama, cultural studies, journalism, film, screen and animation, music, visual art, fashion, architecture, landscape architecture, industrial design, and urban design.
The network is a great way to cultivate new professional relationships, nurture your existing connections, keep informed of industry developments, and open up pathways for career growth.
Members of the alumni network have access to a range of opportunities throughout the year including:
- professional networking opportunities
- attendance at talks, functions, tours and breakfasts
- group visits to performances, exhibitions and presentations
- professional development activities
- engagement with the leaders of QUT's Creative Industries Faculty
- access to industry deals and promotions
- Facebook and LinkedIn social networking
- other activities that our members organise.
The alumni network values the connections between the creative industries and QUT Creative Industries Faculty. Members can choose to participate through volunteering, mentoring, sponsorship, advocacy or participating in events.
We welcome new members online and at events throughout the year.
How can I join?
If you're interested in becoming a committee member, please contact the QUT Alumni Office.
Alumni and Development Office
- Phone: +61 7 3138 4778
- Fax: +61 7 3138 1514
Level 3, A Block,
2 George St
- Postal address:
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001