The QUT Community of Former Staff (CoFSQUT) is a way to reconnect former staff and their colleagues who worked at QUT and its predecessor institutions like:
- Brisbane College of Advanced Education
- Queensland Institute of Technology
- North Brisbane College of Advanced Education
- Queensland Teachers Training College
- Kelvin Grove Teachers College
- Kedron Park Teachers College
- Kelvin Grove College of Advanced Education
- Central Technical College
- Brisbane Kindergarten Training College.
This alumni community works to:
- encourage ongoing fellowship and enjoyable social contact among former staff members
- assist former staff who wish to give of their time and expertise on projects supporting QUT and its students
- help former staff stay in contact with activities and developments at QUT
- build an organising committee of former staff, both professional and academic representatives from all campuses.
How can I join?
Contact the Community of Former Staff alumni chapter to register your details, enquire about upcoming events or see how you can become involved in the chapter.
- Dr Bob Smyth
- Minutes Secretary
- Ms Ruth Hubbard
- Committee members
- Mr Donald Chayter
- Ms Sauwan Chew
- Dr Garth Everson
- Dr Ian Ginns
- Adjunct Professor John Hornibrook
- Dr Michael Middleton
- Adjunct Professor Bernie Murchison
- Ms Marie Sands
The chapter has been running regular events since 2007. Some highlights have included tours of Brisbane City Hall, the ABC Building, Port of Brisbane, QUT's Medical Engineering Research Facility, Queensland Maritime Museum, and an annual Christmas luncheon.
Community of Former Staff QUT alumni chapter
Alumni and Development Office
- Phone: +61 7 3138 4778
- Fax: +61 7 3138 1514
Level 3, A Block,
2 George St
- Postal address:
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001