The Alumni Service Awards recognise the outstanding personal service of alumni volunteers, who have generously given time, energy and expertise to serve in the QUT community. The QUT Alumni Board decide on the recipients of the QUT Alumni Service Award based on recommendations from the university community.
- To be eligible, a nominee must:
- be an alumnus of QUT or its predecessor institutions
- provide (or have provided) sustained outstanding voluntary leadership and service to the QUT alumni community
- be an advocate of the interests of alumni and QUT
- not have previously received a QUT Alumni Service Award.
Nominations can be received from any member of the community. The individual you are nominating must have contributed substantially to the alumni program.
Contact the alumni office to discuss your nominee before you submit your nomination.
2018 award winner
Anand Shah received the 2018 Alumni Service Award for his sustained voluntary leadership, service to the alumni program and advocacy of the interests of alumni and QUT.
- 2017 award winner
- Jennifer Robertson
- 2016 award winner
- Tracey Spicer
- 2015 award winners
- Jason Chong
- Leesa Watkin (posthumous)
- 2014 award winners
- Marie-Claire Grady
- Morag Hocknull