The more you learn, the more they learn
Want to make a bigger difference in the classroom? We can give you the specialist knowledge you need to take your teaching to the next level.
Child protection for teachers
Feel empowered to protect your students by identifying and reporting signs of child abuse and neglect.
Free 2 hour course
Starts 21 January 2019
Join this course
On campus workshops
Other workshops planned for 2019 include:
- Differentiation for diverse students
- Gender and sexualities
- Digital pedagogies
- Entrepreneurial thinking for school leaders
- Embedding the arts into the curriculum
Email email@example.com to register your interest in these workshops.
Postgraduate degreesEnhance your competitiveness
Our real-world courses give you the opportunity to meet your professional development needs, change career direction, or influence change in the education sector. You can gain a graduate certificate in just 6 months, a masters in as little as 12 months, or go even further with a research degree.
Professional development for international groups
Since 1996 more than 4,000 educators have completed our customised professional development short courses at our Kelvin Grove campus or outside Australia. Our regular programs include:
- Teaching Methodology
- Leadership and Management in Education
- Using English as a Medium of Instruction
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Early Childhood Education
- STEM in Education
- Immersion programs for university undergraduates and Masters students
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about professional development for international groups.