The QUT Creative Industries Precinct at Kelvin Grove is home to an array of performance spaces.
Individual artistic talent is given space to grow within some of the best production, performance and display spaces in the country:
- The Loft - an ideal venue for 'live' experimental work integrated with new media.
- The Block - an interactive exhibition space, fully-wired for dense multimedia displays.
- The Glasshouse - a multi-function space situated in the heart of the Creative Industries Precinct.
- The Billboard - Australia's largest Billboard (45m x 9m) faces Kelvin Grove Road and features public art all year round.
- The Parade Ground - an impressive outdoor performance and installation venue, ideal for multi-media presentations, community events and launches.
Other facilities include:
- production workshops for set construction
- our television studio (18m x 10m) with an infinite cyclorama
- film and television studios and post-production facilities
- 2D and 3D production and props making facilities
- newsrooms for radio, television, online and print production
- CAD studios for fashion design
- fashion studios featuring industry-standard equipment
If you are interested in hiring our facilities or a venue, visit CI Precinct Venue Hire.
Creative Industries Faculty
- Phone: 3138 8114
- Fax: 3138 8116
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address:
QUT Creative Industries Faculty
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
Creative Industries Newsletter
Join our eNewsletter to gain access to the latest news about QUT Creative Industries publications, events, student stories, creative works and industry trends.