We offer internationally recognised, relevant courses, with flexible study options.
Our modern postgraduate facilities at Gardens Point are in the heart of Brisbane - a convenient location if you work in the city and plan to study part-time.
Choose from 11 majors on our Master of Business and Graduate Certificate programs, covering everything from marketing to applied finance.
Highly rated programs
Our postgraduate business programs rank among the world's best:
- Our MBA and Executive MBA have a five-star rating from the Graduate Management Association of Australia Inc (GMAA) 2014
- Our MBA is rated third in Australia by The Financial Review Boss MBA Ranking, 2013
- Our Executive MBA is rated 4th in Australia by the The Financial Review Boss EMBA Ranking, 2013
- Our Master of Business (Applied Finance) is rated first in Australia and 40th globally by the Financial Times Masters in Finance Pre-experience Business School Rankings, 2014
- Our customised executive education is rated third in Australia and seventieth globally by the Financial Times Executive Education - Customised Business School Rankings, 2014.
QUT Business School is the first Australian business school to receive triple accreditation: AMBA for our MBA programs and EQUIS and AACSB for all our business courses.
Practical learning and work placements
Our programs incorporate real-world case analyses, activities and workplace projects. You can put theory into practice and make industry connections with our career mentor and work placement programs.
Our course content is internationally relevant and our lecturers have significant experience worldwide. You can choose to study overseas with partner institutions or join our highly successful competition team, giving you the opportunity to test your skills in the global arena.
Opportunities are available to MBA and Master of Business students to help develop entrepreneurial skills. Candidates can pitch a new business idea or venture in business plan competitions, at both prestigious national and international events, such as the mai Bangkok Business Challenge.
We offer ongoing development opportunities through our alumni networks to both current postgraduate students and alumni, to continually improve your business skills and grow your professional networks.
QUT Business School - Postgraduate study enquiries
- Phone: 1300 287 788
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 1, B Block
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Business School
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001