Combine study and travel, and graduate with a second masters degree from one of our overseas partner universities in addition to your QUT masters degree.
If you're starting our Master of Business (most majors), this is a great way to broaden your choice of discipline areas and career possibilities while you gain an international perspective.
How it works
- Studies at both universities are credited towards each masters degree, so you'll complete in less time than it would take to do two individual degrees.
- You receive a personalised study program for both universities, based on your previous studies.
- Programs take either 1.5 or 2 years (full-time), depending on your previous studies and choice of major.
- Our partner universities teach in English.
You can study at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE), Netherlands.
Like QUT Business School, Maastricht University School of Business and Economics is triple accredited by the three international accrediting bodies (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA).
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) is one of the top business schools in the Netherlands and is the only triple-accredited school in that country. The campus is a short journey from major cities including Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Cologne.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- graduate with a Master of Business (Marketing or Integrated Marketing Communication) at QUT and a Master of Science in International Business (Strategic Marketing) at Maastricht University
- complete a research project.
Entry into this program is competitive. There are general eligibility requirements that all students must meet, and then specific eligibility requirements for each overseas university.
General eligibility requirements
In all programs you must:
- have an offer to study in the QUT Master of Business
- be nominated by QUT, then accepted by the partner university.
Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) eligibility requirements
As well as meeting the general eligibility criteria, you must also:
- have a grade point average of (GPA) of at least 5.5 (on QUT's 7-point scale) in your undergraduate studies
- have an offer to study the QUT Master of Business with a chosen major in marketing or integrated marketing communication
- maintain a GPA of 5 (on QUT's 7-point scale) in the QUT Master of Business.
You continue to pay QUT tuition fees while studying at one of our partner universities.
You'll also need to pay for travel costs, living expenses, books and supplies, health insurance and personal insurance as required.
QUT Business School bursaries are available to help cover your costs.
How to apply
If you're interested in applying for an international double degree, you should contact our QUT Business School Student Exchange team first.
You'll need to complete a separate application process for your international double masters degree, as well as the standard QUT application process for our Master of Business.
You can apply for the international double degree before you begin your QUT masters (once you receive an offer) or as soon as you start your studies.
QUT Business School - Student Exchange
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 4274
- Fax: +61 7 3138 2531
- Postal address:
Queensland University of Technology
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001