Why QUT Business?
We are in a group of less than 1% of business schools globally to be accredited by all three of the world's leading accreditation bodies.
Real world learning
Our graduates gain a competitive career edge because we provide:
- practical skills and work experience
- dynamic, up-to-date courses, including a wide range of double degree options
- internationally recognised, award-winning teachers
- networking opportunities
- flexible learning that blends online and face-to-face activities
- specialised student support
- career guidance, including our Careers fair.
Cutting edge research
We measure the success of our business research by its impact in the real world. In partnership with governments and industry, we create innovative solutions to complex problems through rigorous investigation and analysis.
We collaborate with businesses to enhance their performance through a range of tailored education and coaching programs.
Highly rated courses and programs
The QUT Business School and our individual courses and programs are highly regarded nationally and globally.
QUT Business School
- 4 Palmes of Excellence - Top business school with strong global influence
- 5-star ranking
- 3rd in Australia
- 1st in Australia
Master of Business (Applied Finance)
- 1st in Australia, 44th globally
Customised executive education
- 2nd in Australia, 71st globally
Our mission is to provide quality real-world focused teaching, research, corporate education and service which are internationally relevant and respected.
Our vision is to sustain excellence and impact in serving our communities nationally and internationally.
Our values of quality, diversity, professionalism, innovation and creativity inform our mission statement and guide our activities.