Researchers in the School of Management undertake research both individually, and as members of research teams.
We focus our research around two themes:
Organisation and work
Within this area, we run a research program in:
It also includes three research groups:
- Dynamic capabilities of innovation and change group
- People and performance group
- Work/industry futures group.
Entrepreneurship, innovation and strategy
Within this area, we run research programs in:
- New venture creation
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Innovation and industrial transformation
- Technology and innovation management
We have strong research links with prominent international agencies, and ongoing collaboration with international institutions.
We also host the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research.
Students research across a diverse range of topics. Areas of research expertise within the school include:
- communication processes
- comparative corporate governance
- comparative risk management and/or risk perceptions
- cross-cultural management
- employee relations
- human resource management
- entrepreneurship and innovation
- inter-organisational relationships
- organisational behaviour
- organisational change
- organisational design and systems design
- public administration and policy
- risk and crisis management
- strategic management.
School of Management
Contact the School of Management - QUT Business School.
- Phone: 3138 2050
- Int. phone: + 61 7 3138 2050
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 9, Z Block
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000