Win a place at Virgin Startup Bootcamp in London
Take your your startup to the next level and apply for a place at the StepUp mini-accelerator program in London.
Are you a Business School student or alumni ready to scale your startup?
QUT Creative Enterprise Australia (CEA) has partnered with Virgin StartUp and you can work with them!
StepUp is a two day mini-accelerator program run by Virgin Startup, for startups ready to take the next step.
Over the course of this two day workshop, you’ll:
- network with experienced entrepreneurs who’ve successfully scaled their startups
- connect with mentors
- learn how to refine your sales strategy
- attend workshops with expert speakers.
We have one sponsored place available for a Business School student or alumni to attend the bootcamp in London from 27 – 28 September, 2017.
If you have an established product or service that is market-ready and you’re looking to enter international markets across all tech sectors, apply now!
- applications due by 5pm Friday 28 July, 2017
- applications assessed and short-listed
- short-listed application will pitch to selection panel
- winner announced by Monday 28 August, 2017
Eligibility requirements and conditions:
- The sponsored place covers return flights (Brisbane to London, most direct route), accommodation and program fees. The successful applicant is responsible for any other costs, including incidentals.
- Applications must meet one of the following:
- be currently enrolled in a QUT Business degree (postgraduate or undergraduate)
- be an alumnus of QUT Business School
- The applicant must be available for an interview/pitch with the selection panel on 25 August, 2017.
- The applicant must have a valid passport, or be eligible to obtain a valid passport in time for travel in September 2017.
- The applicant must be eligible to obtain a visa for entry into the UK in time for travel in September 2017.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for arranging and paying for their own passport and visa.
- Upon completion of the program, the successful applicant is required to give a short presentation about their experience to QUT students and guests at a mutually agreeable time and date.