Want to take your career to the next level?
With your career plan:
- Have you thought outside the square or just do what everybody does?
- Will your current plans always be fit for purpose or do you think your needs might change?
- Are you prepared for the unexpected or will you need to start over?
Successful military leaders know that no plan survives the first shot of battle. Similarly, in life, no matter how much you plan, adjustments always need to be made. Adjustments are needed for many reasons such as injury, health, family priorities, motivation, burnout, relocation, redundancy, discrimination, competitiveness, the list goes on.
Ten carefully selected expert authorities will present on important categories including:
- Managers/leaders/operational executives
- Directors/committees/governance boards
- Self Employed/consulting/coaching/mentoring/speaking/authoring/interim work
- Personal marketing/resume/networking
We will also have display stands manned by recruitment agencies – ready to help.
Enjoy the challenge of putting your career ahead of the curve.
This is one event you won’t want to miss. Be sure to provide your question for our expert authorities.
Meet the panel
Executive / Operations / Leadership / Managers
- Scott Martin - GM Product Development and Delivery, Institute of Managers and Leaders
- Anne Naider - CEO Small Business Association of Australia
- Toni Brearley - CEO Australian Society of Association Executives
- Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Kirby - Australian Defence Force
Governance / Board / Committees / Director
- Dawson Petie - Councillor Australian Institute of Company Directors
Recruiting / Networking / Promoting
- IIona Teremi - Director of Business Network International
- Mal Walker - CEO Australian Interim Executive Associatio
Consulting / Coaching / Mentoring / Speaking / Authoring
- Maria Newport - CEO International Coaching Federation Australasia
- Ann Wilson - Vice Chair Queensland Writers Centre
- Claire Ashman - TEDx Speaker
- 14 November 2019 - 14 November 2019
- 5.30pm (for a 6pm start) - 7.30pm followed by networking and refreshments till 8pm
- OJ Wordsworth Room, Level 12, S Block, QUT Gardens Point Campus
- $40 per person (includes refreshments)
- Register now (including your question for the panel)
- Calendar Event
- Add Event to Calendar
QUT Graduate School of Business
- Phone: 07 3138 1057
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 1057
Brisbane Executive Education Centre
- Level 4, B Block
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4001
Canberra Executive Education Centre
- Phone: 02 6198 3099
- Level 1
2 King St
Deakin ACT 2600