QUT MBA Primer
The QUT MBA-Primer is an event designed to give those of you thinking about committing to an MBA an insight into the unique characteristics of the QUT E/MBA that have made it one of the leading E/MBA programs in the country. Over the course of three one-hour sessions you will be exposed to the way in which our industry experienced academics lead their workshops, gain an understanding of the material they cover and the way in which the program as a whole works to build your leadership and decision-making skills in contemporary business environments.
A key strength of our program is our MBA community and over a hosted lunch you will be able to network with like-minded people from a range of backgrounds, current MBA students, our MBA alumni and other teaching faculty.
Designed to be a short, sharp introduction to the QUT MBA you will experience the collaborative learning approach that occurs within our newly renovated and expanded GSB Executive Education Centre - an exclusive space on campus reserved for our MBA and executive education clients. There will also be ample opportunity to ask questions about the program and build a greater understanding about whether the QUT MBA program is the right fit for you, your career trajectory and your leadership aspirations.
- 1.00pm – 1.15pm: Welcome, Glen Murphy, MBA Director
- 1.15pm – 2.15pm: Leadership practices for peak performance
- 2.15pm – 3.15pm: System thinking and the changing corporate environment
- 3.15pm – 3.30pm: Coffee and tea break
- 3.30pm – 4.30pm: Future-proofing your competitive advantage - environmental scanning & strategic management for a disrupted generation, Associate Professor Glen Murphy
- 4.30pm: Question-time and event close.
Register for this event.
QUT Business School
- Phone: 3138 2050
- Fax: 07 3138 1055
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 1, B Block
2 George St
- Postal address:
QUT Business School
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001