We offer childcare services at Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove.
Clubs and societies
The QUT Guild offers students the opportunity to be involved in a range of clubs and societies.
International student advice and counselling
We provide a professional, confidential and free counselling service to international students.
Religious services and facilities
Religious services and facilities are available to current QUT staff and students.
- AskQUT is an online knowledge base containing common questions and answers for staff and students.
- Locations of Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) on Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses.
- We offer childcare services at Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove.
- Clubs and societies
- The QUT Guild offers students the opportunity to be involved in a range of clubs and societies.
- Computer labs
- QUT staff provide chat, email, phone and face-to-face enquiry services to students, staff and the general public.
- International student advice and counselling
- We provide a professional, confidential and free counselling service to international students.
- Lost property
- Each campus operates a lost and found property service. Students and staff are encouraged to report any lost items to the Student Centre.
- Maths, science and IT support for students
- Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic
- QUT Health Clinics - Nutrition & Dietetics offers individual consultations as well as nutrition and lifestyle groups and cooking demonstrations.
- Optometry Clinic
- QUT Optometry Clinic provides lens prescriptions and eye examinations,contact lenses, children's vision, and vision rehabilitation.
- Podiatry Clinic
- QUT Health Clinics - Podiatry provides general foot care, diabetes management, children's foot care and orthotics and treatment for acute foot problems.
- Psychology and Counselling Clinic
- The clinic provides affordable, professional Psychology, Family Therapy and Counselling services for the general public and staff and students of QUT.
- QUT Medical Centre
- Health services and medical practitioners are available for the use of students and staff at QUT.
- Religious services and facilities
- Religious services and facilities are available to current QUT staff and students.
- Replacement parchments
- Parchment certificate confirms completion of your course and the conferral of your degree. You will receive a parchment upon the conferral of your degree.
- Student centres: HiQ
- Our student centres, known as HiQ, are your place to go for student services, support, IT and general enquiries.
- Student Financial Assistance Scheme
- Assistance is available for students who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship that is adversely affecting their education.
- Student grievance resolution
- The Student Ombudsman is a free, confidential investigative service for staff and student grievances, usually relating to academic or administration decisions.
- UniHub (previously CareerHub) is a free online tool that connects our students with employers, and helps students to prepare for and find the job they want.
- QUT offers a range of services and advocacy to assist students experiencing difficulties.