An academic record is an official complete listing of courses and units you have studied at QUT.
AskQUT is an online knowledge base containing common questions and answers for staff and students.
QUT staff provide chat, email, phone and face-to-face enquiry services to students, staff and the general public.
Parchment certificate confirms completion of your course and the conferral of your degree. You will receive a parchment upon the conferral of your degree.
Student centres: HiQ
Our student centres, known as HiQ, are your place to go for student services, support, IT and general enquiries.
Student grievance resolution
The Student Ombudsman is a free, confidential investigative service for staff and student grievances, usually relating to academic or administration decisions.
Verification of qualifications
Online service to verify academic qualifications or studies undertaken at QUT.
- Academic record
- An academic record is an official complete listing of courses and units you have studied at QUT.
- Airport reception
- We offer a 24 hour airport reception service for new international students.
- Ally network
- The Ally Network provides information, support and referral for staff and students who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer.
- AskQUT is an online knowledge base containing common questions and answers for staff and students.
- Locations of Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) on Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses.
- Budget calculator
- An online tool for students to calculate living costs and budgets.
- We offer childcare services at Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove.
- Clubs and societies
- The QUT Guild offers students the opportunity to be involved in a range of clubs and societies.
- Computer labs
- Disability advisers
- Disability Advisers are your first point of contact for gaining access to disability services.
- QUT staff provide chat, email, phone and face-to-face enquiry services to students, staff and the general public.
- Food retailers
- A variety of food options are available on campus through a range of outlets including exciting food courts, cafes, coffee containers and vending machines.
- IELTS testing
- The IELTS tests are designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is the language of communication.
- International student advice and counselling
- We provide a professional, confidential and free counselling service to international students.
- Lost property
- Each campus operates a lost and found property service. Students and staff are encouraged to report any lost items to the Student Centre.
- Maths, science and IT support for students
- Notetaker program
- We run a peer notetaker program for students who are unable to take notes in class.
- Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic
- QUT Health Clinics - Nutrition & Dietetics offers individual consultations as well as nutrition and lifestyle groups and cooking demonstrations.
- Optometry Clinic
- QUT Optometry Clinic provides lens prescriptions and eye examinations,contact lenses, children's vision, and vision rehabilitation.
- Parenting rooms and baby change facilities
- Parenting rooms and baby change facilities are available on all three campuses.
- Full information about permits, parking allocations for staff, students, disabled drivers and visitors who need to park on campus.
- Podiatry Clinic
- QUT Health Clinics - Podiatry provides general foot care, diabetes management, children's foot care and orthotics and treatment for acute foot problems.
- Psychology and Counselling Clinic
- The clinic provides affordable, professional Psychology, Family Therapy and Counselling services for the general public and staff and students of QUT.
- QUT Guild
- The QUT Guild provides a range of services for its members that will either aid or benefit them during their time at university.
- QUT Library
- Our library is open to all members of the public, and you can access most of our services and resources.
- QUT Medical Centre
- Health services and medical practitioners are available for the use of students and staff at QUT.
- Religious services and facilities
- Religious services and facilities are available to current QUT staff and students.
- Replacement parchments
- Parchment certificate confirms completion of your course and the conferral of your degree. You will receive a parchment upon the conferral of your degree.
- Shuttle bus
- We provide shuttle buses for students and staff travelling between the Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses.
- Sport and recreation
- The QUT Guild provides students of QUT with the opportunity to participate in Campus, Inter-Campus and Intervarsity sporting events and activities.
- Sporting facilities
- Our indoor and outdoor sporting facilities include Aquatic and Fitness Centres at Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove, open to students, staff and the public.
- Student centres: HiQ
- Our student centres, known as HiQ, are your place to go for student services, support, IT and general enquiries.
- Student Financial Assistance Scheme
- Assistance is available for students who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship that is adversely affecting their education.
- Student grievance resolution
- The Student Ombudsman is a free, confidential investigative service for staff and student grievances, usually relating to academic or administration decisions.
- UniHub (previously CareerHub) is a free online tool that connects our students with employers, and helps students to prepare for and find the job they want.
- Verification of qualifications
- Online service to verify academic qualifications or studies undertaken at QUT.
- QUT offers a range of services and advocacy to assist students experiencing difficulties.