QUT UniHub is a web-based administration system that provides an electronic communication hub between students, employers and the university.
UniHub allows you to:
- maintain your contact details and promote your company in the appropriate employment categories
- add a list of contact people within your company
- add vacancies directly to the UniHub system for students to view
- edit and close the vacancies you have listed
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on UniHub
- add events you are running for students to view
All items you add to UniHub will be subject to approval by the QUT's Student Success Group careers team.
UniHub is our free online database for job listings, work experience opportunities, employers and career workshops. UniHub advertises more than 2,000 graduate positions each year - it's a great place to start your job search.
Log in to UniHub using your student username and password.
- Industry and business
HiQ is your place to go for student services, support and general enquiries.
- Phone: 3138 2000
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 2000
Online answers 24/7
Find your answers faster by searching our information and common FAQs.
To start an online chat with us, please make sure pop-ups aren't blocked on your web browser.
Level 3, V Block
Level 2, R Block