How we help
The Student Ombudsman offers a free, confidential and independent investigative service into grievances involving students, usually relating to academic or administrative decisions.
We provide advice for students and staff on procedures, including:
- unsatisfactory academic progress.
We check whether:
- the correct process was followed
- the process was transparent
- the decision was fair
- principles of natural justice were observed
- the decision or outcome was reasonable.
Free, confidential and independent service to investigate grievances involving students, usually relating to academic or administrative decisions.
- Phone: 3138 2792