Facilities on all our campuses are available for hire to individuals and external organisations on a charge-for-use basis when they're not required for our academic programs.
Our campuses have several types of facilities available for hire, including:
- flat classrooms or seminar rooms
- tiered lecture theatres
- conference/function rooms
- boardrooms or meeting rooms.
Audiovisual equipment and support
Audiovisual support staff can:
- provide advice on the operation of equipment
- attend facilities to ensure proper operational use of equipment if requested.
If you're unfamiliar with the operation of lecture theatre equipment, we strongly recommend that you hire the services of a technician for the minimum two-hour attendance period.
For general public the cost varies depending on facility.
- General public
- Phone: 3138 4222