QUT accommodation service
The QUT accommodation service provides students with information and advice on finding and securing accommodation. We also provide assistance if you have any problems arising from your accommodation.
Student accommodation providers
Full-board residential colleges
Residential colleges (external providers)
- Cromwell College
- Duchesne College (women only)
- Emmanuel College
- Grace College (women only)
- International House
- King's College (men only)
- St John's College
- St Leo's College (men only)
- Union College
- The Women's College (women only)
- Atira (shaped by Scape)
- Iglu (Iglu is offering deals for QUT students)
- Urbanest Southbank (Urbanest is offering deals for QUT students)
Agent-operated student accommodation
Community and non-government organisations offer many types of short-term accommodation for people in emergency situations. If you unexpectedly find you have no place to stay, you should contact Homeless Persons Information Queensland or use the directory for Brisbane Emergency Relief.
General Support Services
Your uni learning curve can be difficult, and we're here to help with support in learning, study skills, language, health services, finances, LGBTIQA+, disability, employment and spirituality.
Homestay accommodation is available to both international and domestic students.
- Current international students
- Current domestic students
- Phone: 3138 2019
Level 3, X Block,
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000
- Phone: 3138 3963
Level 4, C Block,
Victoria Park Rd
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059