Locations of Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) on Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses.
International student advice and counselling
We provide a professional, confidential and free counselling service to international students.
The QUT Student Guild employs a professional legal service to provide students with free legal advice.
Student Financial Assistance Scheme
Assistance is available for students who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship that is adversely affecting their education.
Student centres: HiQ
Our student centres, known as HiQ, are your place to go for student services, support, IT and general enquiries.
The QUT Student Guild helps students understand tax in Australia. Volunteers are available to assist from July to October each year.
- AskQUT is an online knowledge base containing common questions and answers for staff and students.
- Locations of Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) on Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses.
- We offer childcare services at Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove.
- Clubs and societies
- The QUT Guild offers students the opportunity to be involved in a range of clubs and societies.
- Computer labs
- QUT staff provide chat, email, phone and face-to-face enquiry services to students, staff and the general public.
- International student advice and counselling
- We provide a professional, confidential and free counselling service to international students.
- Lost property
- Each campus operates a lost and found property service. Students and staff are encouraged to report any lost items to the Student Centre.
- Maths, science and IT support for students
- Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic
- QUT Health Clinics - Nutrition & Dietetics offers individual consultations as well as nutrition and lifestyle groups and cooking demonstrations.
- Optometry Clinic
- QUT Optometry Clinic provides lens prescriptions and eye examinations,contact lenses, children's vision, and vision rehabilitation.
- Podiatry Clinic
- QUT Health Clinics - Podiatry provides general foot care, diabetes management, children's foot care and orthotics and treatment for acute foot problems.
- Psychology and Counselling Clinic
- The clinic provides affordable, professional Psychology, Family Therapy and Counselling services for the general public and staff and students of QUT.
- QUT Medical Centre
- Health services and medical practitioners are available for the use of students and staff at QUT.
- Religious services and facilities
- Religious services and facilities are available to current QUT staff and students.
- Replacement parchments
- Parchment certificate confirms completion of your course and the conferral of your degree. You will receive a parchment upon the conferral of your degree.
- Student centres: HiQ
- Our student centres, known as HiQ, are your place to go for student services, support, IT and general enquiries.
- Student Financial Assistance Scheme
- Assistance is available for students who are experiencing unexpected financial hardship that is adversely affecting their education.
- Student grievance resolution
- The Student Ombudsman is a free, confidential investigative service for staff and student grievances, usually relating to academic or administration decisions.
- UniHub (previously CareerHub) is a free online tool that connects our students with employers, and helps students to prepare for and find the job they want.
- QUT offers a range of services and advocacy to assist students experiencing difficulties.