Dr Vivian Yu
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyWeiwei (Vivian) YU graduated from Peking University with a BM in1999 in Public health and a MMD in Environmental Health in 2007. She came to QUT to do her PhD in 2007. In March 2011, she got a position of postdoctoral fellow at School of Public Health, QUT.
- Climate change and infectious diseases
- Currently focusing on projecting the impact of climate change on the transmission of Ross River virus disease related research
Public Health and Health Services
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Guo Y, Barnett A, Yu W, Pan X, Ye X, Huang C, Tong S, (2011) A large change in temperature between neighbouring days increases the risk of mortality, PLoS One, 6 (2) p1
- Yu V, Vaneckova P, Mengersen K, Pan X, Tong S, (2010) Is the association between temperature and mortality modified by age, gender and socio-economic status?, Science of the Total Environment, 408 (17) p3513
- Guo Y, Tong S, Li S, Barnett A, Yu V, Zhang Y, Pan X, (2010) Gaseous air pollution and emergency hospital visits for hypertension in Beijing, China: A time-stratefied case-crossover study, Environmental Health: A Global Access Science Source, 9 (1) p57
- Guo Y, Barnett A, Zhang Y, Tong S, Yu V, Pan X, (2010) The short-term effect of air pollution on cardiovascular mortality in Tianjin, China: Comparison of time series and case-crossover analyses, Science of the Total Environment, 409 (2) p300