Dr Tim Hasso
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Tim Hasso joined the School of Accountancy in 2012 as a Lecturer in Accounting. Previously, he taught in the areas of Financial Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis and Security Valuation at Bond University on the Gold Coast where he was pursuing his PhD. His practical experience is primarily in the management of high-growth startups in the technology sector in North America, Europe and Asia. In addition, he also has experience in the venture capital industry, predominantly firm valuations for Series A and B financing rounds.
- Investor decision-making and the usage of accounting information
- Governance and specifically family firm governance
- Stated preference methodology
family firms, governance, experiment, stated preference, conjoint, discrete choice
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (Bond University)
- Masters of Accounting (Bond University)