Dr Stephen Hughes
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyResearch theme: Health
Research discipline: Physics
Education: Developing educational physics experiments.
Astronomy: Stellar photometry, flare stares, stellar magnetic fields, fireballs and meteors.
Medical physics: Ultrasound characterization of articular cartilage, measurement of limb volumesTechnology transfer from astronomy to medicine.
Astronomy education, Biomedical Instrumentation, Medical Physics, Physics education
Other Physical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Curriculum and Pedagogy
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Ph.d (University of London)
- M.Sc (radiation Physics) (University College London)
- B.Sc (hons) (University of London)
- Development of Automatic Siphons for Cotton Irrigation and use of Hydro to Recover Energy from Storage Dams
- Primary fund type
- CAT 1 - Australian Competitive Grant
- Project ID
- Start year