Ms Saskia Neale
Faculty of Engineering,
School of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Juris Doctor (Bond University)
USB243 - Property Legislation
She has taught various areas of law. Her main interests are; property economics, equity and trusts, resources, technology, right to information, privacy, electronic courts projects, copyright, intellectual property, access to justice, native title, cultural heritage, youth justice, litigation, land, mining, water, real property, environment, native title and economic justice.
Key positions held:
• Senior litigator: Federal Court, Supreme Court, Land Court, Aboriginal Land Tribunals;
• Registrar of the Supreme Court (Corporations Division);
• Legal researcher;
• Queensland Courts project Board Manager (e-courts);
• Federal Court mediator and negotiator;
• Planning and Environment court;
• Providing advice on draft bills to government;
• Lecturing and course development;
• Private business owner.
Academic qualifications: Juris Doctor (Hons) specializing in intellectual property, media and telecommunications (Dean's List). Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Merit Award). Bachelor of Arts (Dean's List) (majoring in Philosophy and English Literature).