Dr Stephen Urry
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Lower limb injury prevention and management
Human Movement and Sports Science, Public Health and Health Services
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (University of Southampton)
- Wearing S, Smeathers J, Sullivan P, Yates B, Urry S, Dubois P, (2007) Plantar Fasciitis: Are Pain and Fascial Thickness Associated with Arch Shape and Loading?, Physical Therapy, 87 (8), pp. 1002-1008.
- Wearing S, Smeathers J, Urry S, Hennig E, Hills A, (2006) The Pathomechanics of Plantar Fasciitis, Sports Medicine, 36 (7), pp. 585-611.
- Urry S, Wearing S, (2005) Arch Indexes From Ink Footprints and Pressure Platforms are Different, Foot, 15 (2), pp. 68-73.
- Wearing S, Smeathers J, Yates B, Sullivan P, Urry S, Dubois P, (2005) Errors in Measuring Sagittal Arch Kinematics of the Human Foot With Digital Fluoroscopy, Gait and Posture, 21 (3), pp. 326-332.
- Wearing S, Smeathers J, Yates B, Sullivan P, Urry S, Dubois P, (2004) Sagittal Movement of the Medial Longitudinal Arch Is Unchanged in Plantar Fasciitis, Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 36 (10), pp. 1761-1767.
- Wearing S, Smeathers J, Urry S, (2003) The Effect of Plantar Fasciitis on Vertical Foot-Ground Reaction Force, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 409 (4), pp. 175-185.
- Wearing S, Smeathers J, Urry S, (2003) Frequency-Domain Analysis Detects Previously Unidentified Changes in Ground Reaction Force With Visually Guided Foot Placement, Journal of Applied Biomechanics, 19 (1), pp. 71-78.
- McLean S, Naish R, Reed L, Urry S, Vincenzino B, (2002) A Pilot Study of the Manual Force Levels Required to Produce Manipulation Induced Hypoalgesia, Clinical Biomechanics, 17 (4), pp. 304-308.
- Urry S, (2002) Redistribution of Foot Pressure in Healthy Adults During Sideslope Walking, Foot and Ankle International, 23 (12), pp. 1112-1118.
- Wearing S, Smeathers J, Urry S, (2002) A Comparison of Two Analytical Techniques for Detecting Differences in Regional Vertical Impulses Due to Plantar Fasciitis, Foot and Ankle International, 23 (2), pp. 148-154.