Ms Samantha Traves
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Samantha Traves was admitted to practice as a solicitor in 1992 and joined the Law Faculty soon after in 1993.
She has a particular interest in company, commercial, and insurance law. Publications include
- co-authorship of a book, Due Diligence (1995)
- contribution to a corporate law text
- a text entitled Disclosure Obligations
- articles on topics relating to take-over law, commercial leases, trusts and directors and officers insurance.
Samantha is a co-editor of the QUT Law Journal and a member of the Centre for Commercial and Property Law.
- Company law
- Commercial law
- Commercial leases.
Commercial law, Corporate law, Insurance law
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- LLM (Queensland University of Technology)
- LLB (Queensland University of Technology)