Mr Stephen Pincus
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Stephen Pincus has worked for 20 years in higher education in the governance, management and administration of Australian Universities.
Stephen has worked for QUT since 1996, including:
- within the Corporate Planning Office
- as the Project Director, Kelvin Grove Urban Village and Creative Industries.
In 2009, Stephen was appointed Executive Director, Division of Finance and Resource Planning where he oversees:
- financial services
- corporate planning
- information systems
- resourcing policies for the University.
Previously, Stephen worked in Canberra:
- in higher education policy in the Commonwealth Department of Employment, Education and Training.
- at Parliament House as departmental liaison officer to the Minister of Employment, Education, Training and Youth Affairs.
- Grad.Dip.App.Ec (University of Canberra)
- B.Sc (Griffith University)
- Company Directors Course Diploma (Australian Institute of Company Directors)
Professional memberships and associations
- member of QUT's senior executive and sits on a number of University Committees
- Board member of QUT Enterprise Holdings Pty Ltd.
- Board member of two not-for-profit companies.