Faculty of Business & Law,
Office of the Executive Dean, Business & Law
Law, Other Law and Legal Studies
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Masters of Arts in Criminology with Distinction (Sheffield University)
- Hogg R, (2007) Punishment and the courts in rural communities. In R Hogg, J Scott, E Barclay & JF Donnermeyer, Crime in rural Australia, The Federation Press, pp. 167-181.
- Hogg R, (2007) The causes of crime and the boundaries of criminal justice, Criminal Justice in New Zealand.
- Hogg R, (2008) Resisting a 'Law and Order' society. In T Anthony & C Cunneen, The Critical Criminology Companion, Hawkins Press, pp. 278-288.
- Hogg R, (2008) Executive proscription of terrorist organisations in Australia: Exploring the shifting border between crime and politics. In M Gani & P Mathew, Fresh perspectives on the 'war on terror', ANU E Press, pp. 297-323.
- Hogg R, (2007) Criminology, crime and politics before and after 9/11, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology, 40 (1), pp. 83-105.
- Barclay E, Donnermeyer J, Hogg R, Scott J, (2007) Crime in rural Australia, Federation Press.
- Hogg R, Carrington K, (2003) Violence, spatiality and other rurals, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology, 36 (3), pp. 293-319.
- Hogg R, Carrington K, (2006) Policing the rural crisis, Federation Press.