Dr Richard Taylor
Faculty of Engineering,
School of Electrical Engineering & Robotics
Architecture, Engineering Design, Environmental Engineering
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (University of Queensland)
- Ingram D, Schaub P, Taylor R, Campbell D, (2013) Performance analysis of IEC 61850 sampled value process bus networks, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 9 (3), pp. 1445-1454.
- Ingram D, Schaub P, Taylor R, Campbell D, (2013) Network interactions and performance of a multi-function IEC 61850 process bus, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 60 (12), pp. 5933-5942.
- Ingram D, Schaub P, Taylor R, Campbell D, (2014) System-level tests of transformer differential protection using an IEC 61850 process bus, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 29 (3), pp. 1382-1389.
- Ingram D, Steinhauser F, Marinescu C, Taylor R, Schaub P, Campbell D, (2012) Direct evaluation of IEC 61850-9-2 process bus network performance, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 3 (4), pp. 1853-1854.
- Ingram D, Schaub P, Campbell D, Taylor R, (2013) Performance analysis of PTP components for IEC 61850 process bus applications, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 62 (4), pp. 710-719.
- Ingram D, Schaub P, Campbell D, Taylor R, (2012) Evaluation of Precision Time synchronisation methods for substation applications, Proceedings of the 2012 International IEEE Symposium on Precision Clock Synchronization for Measurement, Control and Communication, pp. 37-42.
- O'Brien P, Taylor R, (2019) Test facility for study of HTS electric machine performance under dynamic electromagnetic conditions, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 29 (5), pp. 1-7.
- Ingram D, Schaub P, Campbell D, Taylor R, (2013) Quantitative assessment of fault tolerant precision timing for electricity substations, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 62 (10), pp. 2694-2703.
- Datta A, Taylor R, Will G, Ledwich G, (2015) An investigation of Earth grid performance using graphene-coated copper, IEEE Access, 3, pp. 1042-1050.
- Datta A, Gupta B, Shafiei M, Taylor R, Motta N, (2016) Growth of graphene on cylindrical copper conductors as an anticorrosion coating: a microscopic study, Nanotechnology, 27 (28), pp. 1-8.