Dr Rachel Feeney
Faculty of Business & Law,
School of Law
Public Health and Health Services, Law, Clinical Sciences
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (University of Queensland)
- BSpPath (University of Queensland)
Professional memberships and associations
- Willmott L, White B, Feeney R, Chambaere K, Yates P, Mitchell G, Piper D, (2022) Collecting data on end-of-life decision-making: Questionnaire translation, adaptation and validity assessment, Progress in Palliative Care, 30 (2), pp. 83-93.
- Willmott L, White B, Feeney R, Chambaere K, Yates P, Mitchell G, (2021) Intentional hastening of death through medication: A case series analysis of Victorian deaths prior to the Voluntary Assisted Dying Act 2017, Internal Medicine Journal, 51 (10), pp. 1650-1656.
- White B, Willmott L, Feeney R, Neller P, Then S, Bryant J, Waller A, Yates P, (2021) Limitations in health professionals' knowledge of end-of-life law: a cross-sectional survey, BMJ Supportive and Palliative Care.
- Tilse C, Willmott L, Wilson J, Feeney R, White B, (2021) Operationalizing legal rights in end-of-life decision-making: A qualitative study, Palliative Medicine, 35 (10), pp. 1889-1896.
- Feeney R, Neller P, White B, Willmott L, Yates P, Then S, (2021) Training to support end of life issues in clinical practice, Speak Out, pp. 31-33.
- White B, Willmott L, Tilse C, Wilson J, Ferguson M, Aitken J, Dunn J, Lawson D, Pearce A, Feeney R, (2019) Prevalence of advance care directives in the community: A telephone survey of three Australian States, Internal Medicine Journal, 49 (10), pp. 1261-1267.
- Feeney R, Bergade (Desha) L, Khan A, Ziviani J, (2017) Contribution of speech and language difficulties to health-related quality-of-life in Australian children: A longitudinal analysis, International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 19 (2), pp. 139-152.
- Feeney R, Bergade (Desha) L, Khan A, Ziviani J, Nicholson J, (2016) Speech and language difficulties along with other child and family factors associated with health related quality of life of Australian children, Applied Research in Quality of Life, 11 (4), pp. 1379-1397.
- White B, Tilse C, Wilson J, Rosenman L, Strub T, Feeney R, Silvester W, (2014) Prevalence and predictors of advance directives in Australia, Internal Medicine Journal, 44 (10), pp. 975-980.
- Feeney R, Bergade (Desha) L, Ziviani J, Nicholson J, (2012) Health-related quality-of-life of children with speech and language difficulties: A review of the literature, International Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 14 (1), pp. 59-72.