Professor Richard Tay
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
In August 2004, Richard Tay was appointed Professor in Road Safety, Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Calgary in Canada.
Previously, Richard was the Associate Professor of Road Safety - CARRS-Q (Centre for Accident Research & Road Safety - Queensland).
- Bachelor of Science - Texas Tech University
- Master of Science - Stanford University
- PhD - Purdue University.
He has lectured at:
- Nanyang Technological University - Singapore
- Chinese University - Hong Kong
- Lincoln University - New Zealand.
He was also a visiting scholar at Massachusetts Institute of Technology in USA.
- transport economics and modelling
- public policy
- applied econometrics
- issues relating to road safety.
His research has been published in:
- Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
- Transportation Research Part B: Methodology
- Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review
- Journal of Transport Economics and Policy
- Journal of Urban Economics.