Ms Ros Kent
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Ros has been an academic staff member in the School of Accountancy since completing her tertiary studies. She has coordinated and taught the Faculty core accounting unit for many years. This unit is undertaken by all Business students and averages 1000 enrolments in each semester.
Ros has developed, implemented and coordinated a number of innovative student-focused projects, including the Accounting in High Schools Program and Accounting Connexions.
- 2001: Faculty of Business Teaching Award, in recognition of Innovation in Teaching in the Faculty of Business
- 2003: Award for Outstanding Academic Contribution
- 2004: the Faculty of Business Team Teaching Award, in recognition of the extensive work she has undertaken in the area of student engagement and teaching excellence.
- High School students transition to university
- Management accounting.
Other Commerce, Management, Tourism and Services
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- MFM (University of Queensland)
- BCom(Hons) (University of Queensland)
- Accounting Capstone
- Introductory accounting
- Financial accounting and reporting.