Dr Panchadsaram Janaththani
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Oncology and Carcinogenesis, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Genetics
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology)
- Kryza T, Bock N, Lovell S, Rockstroh A, Lehman M, Lesner A, Janaththani P, Munasinghage Silva L, Srinivasan S, Snell C, Williams E, Fazli L, Gleave M, Batra J, Nelson C, Tate E, Harris J, Hooper J, Clements J, (2020) The molecular function of kallikrein-related peptidase 14 demonstrates a key modulatory role in advanced prostate cancer, Molecular Oncology, 14 (1), pp. 105-128.
- Jeet V, Srinivasan S, Cristino A, Janaththani P, Clements J, Batra J, Matin F, (2019) MicroRNA-3162-5p-mediated crosstalk between kallikrein family members including prostate-specific antigen in prostate cancer, Clinical Chemistry, 65 (6), pp. 771-780.
- Srinivasan S, Stephens C, Wilson E, Janaththani P, DeVoss K, Koistinen H, Stenman U, Brook M, Buckle A, Klein R, Lilja H, Clements J, Batra J, (2019) Prostate cancer risk-associated single-nucleotide polymorphism affects prostate-specific antigen glycosylation and its function, Clinical Chemistry, 65 (1).
- Moya L, Lai J, Hoffman A, Srinivasan S, Janaththani P, Chambers S, Clements J, Batra J, (2018) Association analysis of a microsatellite repeat in the TRIB1 gene with prostate cancer risk, aggressiveness and survival, Frontiers in Genetics, 9, pp. 1-12.
- Lai J, Moya L, An J, Hoffman A, Srinivasan S, Janaththani P, Walpole C, Perry-Keene J, Chambers S, Lehman M, Nelson C, Clements J, Batra J, other a, (2017) A microsatellite repeat in PCA3 long non-coding RNA is associated with prostate cancer risk and aggressiveness, Scientific Reports, 7, pp. 1-14.