This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Communication and Media Studies, Other Language, Literature and Culture
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Cairns G, Roberts J, Ietto-Gillies G, Grieco M, Graham P, Linstead S, McSweeney B, Parker M, (2007) Viewpoint: A discussion of fashion victims: Various responses to the Report by War on Want - Unfashionable fashions: the double-bound victims of global corporatism, Critical Perspectives on International Business, 3 (2), pp. 170-185.
- Graham P, (2007) Political Economy of Communication: A Critique, Critical Perspectives on International Business, 3 (3), pp. 226-245.
- Luke A, Luke C, Graham P, (2007) Globalization, Corporatism and Critical Language Education, International Multilingual Research Journal, 1 (1), pp. 1-13.
- Graham P, Luke C, Luke A, (2007) Corporate Consciousness and the Failure of Higher Education. In J Kincheloe & S Steinberg, Cutting Class, Rowman and Littlefield Publishers, pp. 121-143.
- Graham P, Foyle L, Roy S, Sunderland N, (2006) Phil Graham Band: Reunion . [Performance].
- Luke A, Graham P, (2006) Class language, Encyclopaedia of Language and Linguistics 2nd Edition, pp. 428-431.
- Graham P, Luke A, (2005) The language of neofeudal corporatism and the war on Iraq, Journal of Language and Politics, 4 (1), pp. 11-39.
- Thompson W, Graham P, Russo F, (2005) Seeing music performance: Visual influences on perception and experience, Semiotica, 2005 (156), pp. 203-227.
- Graham P, (2005) Hypercapitalism: New media, language, and social perceptions of value, Peter Lang Publishing.