This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Assoc Prof Paul Davidson is a management specialist with over 25 years university teaching experience and 100 academic publications including two major textbooks in management. He has studied and taught at several universities including the University of Queensland, University of Birmingham, University of Geneva, University of Otago, Stanford University, Southern Cross University, University of Texas at Austin, and Queensland University of Technology. In between academic appointments, he has been CEO of a company with 650 employees. At QUT since 1991, he has a number of achievements, including the development and delivery of courses for BGSB's high profile corporate organisations. Paul Davidson has received a number of awards for his teaching and academic publishing. He is a former President (2000-2005) of the Australian Human Resource Institute (Queensland).
In academic administration, he served the BGSB as Subject Area Coordinator for Management, HRM and Organisational Behaviour, and managed the School's program for Defence Force students. Since 2005 he has been Deputy Director of the QUT Project Management Academy, a joint initiative of the Faculty of Built Environment and Engineering and the School of Business.
- The development of management competencies, knowledge management, and project management
- International Human Resource Management
Business and Management
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctorate of Business Admininstration (Southern Cross University)
- MBA (University of Queensland)
- BSc(Hons) (University of Queensland)
- BD (University of Queensland)
- DPS (University of Birmingham)
- Cert Ec (Universite of Geneve)
Professional memberships and associations
- Fellow of the Australian Human Resource Institute
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management
- Member of the Academy of Management