Dr Muhammad Mahmood
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Broad area of research: Infrastructure
Main area of research
• Social and Environmental Impact Assessment in Large-scale Infrastructure projects
• Infrastructure Project Cycle Management
• Partnering in Infrastructure Project and Participatory Planning Process in Infrastructure Projects
• Organizational learning through Simulation in Construction Process (using system dynamics)
• Construction Management
Airport and Regional Planning, Infrastructure Project Cycle Management, Land Use and Transport Integration, Organizational Learning Through Simulation, Participatory Planning Process In Infrastructure, Partnering In Infrastructure Project, Planning Support System For Urban Development, Social And Environmental Impact Assessment
Architecture, Nanotechnology, Other Engineering
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (University of Tokyo)
Professional memberships and associations
• Member – Institute of Engineers Bangladesh
• ENB481 – Civil Engineering Project Management (Tutor)
• UDB163 – Land Use Planning (Tutor)
• Project Coordinator of United Property Solutions Limited (October, 2009- March 2010)
• Consultant for Developing Maintenance Management System in United Hospital, Bangladesh (June- September, 2006)
• Lecturer in Ahsanullah University of Engineering & Technology (AUST), Bangladesh (May-July, 2004)
- Rahman A, Hadikusumo B, Ogunlana S, Mahmood M, (2008) Modelling contracter's and subcontractor's trust: A system dynamics approach, Proceedings of CIB W055 (Building Economics) - W065 (Organisation and Management of Construction) 13th Joint International Symposium: 'Transformation Through Construction', pp. 1-11.
- Mahmood M, Hadikusumo B, Ogunlana S, Rahman A, (2008) Development of a performance model for international construction joint venture: a system dynamics approach, Proceedings of CIB W055 (Building Economics) - W065 (Organisation and Management of Construction) 13th Joint International Symposium: 'Transformation Through Construction', pp. 1-11.