Dr Mohammad Saifuzzaman
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Master of Science (Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
- Saifuzzaman M, Zheng Z, Haque M, Washington S, (2015) Revisiting the Task-Capability Interface model for incorporating human factors into car-following models, Transportation Research, Series B: Methodological, 82, pp. 1-19.
- Saifuzzaman M, Haque M, Zheng Z, Washington S, (2015) Impact of mobile phone use on car-following behaviour of young drivers, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 82, pp. 10-19.
- Saifuzzaman M, Zheng Z, (2014) Incorporating human-factors in car-following models: A review of recent developments and research needs, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 48, pp. 379-403.
- Zheng Z, Lee B, Saifuzzaman M, Sun J, (2015) Exploring association between perceived importance of travel/traffic information and travel behaviour in natural disasters: A case study of the 2011 Brisbane floods, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 51, pp. 243-259.