Mr Michael Ryan
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Michael Ryan's professional interests cluster around technology and its relationship to political, professional and social practices.
In his teaching and research, he sometimes reappropriates technologies in order to design discursive learning environments. He is particularly interested in the role and formation of trust when collaborating learners orchestrate their activities over a variety of communication channels.
Computers in primary/secondary mathematics, Computing curriculum, Information systems design
Education Systems, Specialist Studies in Education
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- MEd (Brisbane College of Adv. Ed.)
- GDCompEd (Brisbane College of Adv. Ed.)
- BEd (Brisbane College of Adv. Ed.)
- DipT (Mt. Gravatt C.A.E)
- EDB006 - Learning Networks
- MDN642 - Digital Pedagogies
- MDN645 - Digital Leadership.