Dr Marion Igarashi
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Marion graduated from the University of Cambridge, UK with a Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship (2013). She is the first Australian candidate to be awarded this degree. She was conferred a Doctor of Philosophy in Finance from the University of Queensland (1990) together with a Masters of Financial Management in Corporate Accounting (1983), Masters in Educational Studies in Inclusion and Diversity (2012), Graduate Certificate in Health Studies (2009), Bachelor of Health Science (2005), Bachelor of Educational Studies (1979) and Bachelor of Commerce (1975). Marion served as an Independent Director of Australian Acquisition Corp (2011-2013) and Managing Director of Rubystock Pty Ltd (1993-2013) providing business expertise in the areas of corporate leverage, revaluations, goverance, financial management and reporting.
PhD (University of Queensland)
Professional memberships and associations
- QUT, Corporate Educator, Executive Masters Program, 2012-current
- QUT, Executive Education, 2002-2003
- University of Queensland, Lecturer in Masters and Undergraduate Programs, 1982-2006
- University of Queensland, Masters Program Abroad, Brunei, 1999-2001
- 2011-2013 Independent Director - Australian Acquisition Corp
- 2006-2013 CEO - Rubystock Pty Ltd
- 2001-2003 Executive Director - All Natural Health Centre
- 1982-2008 Managing Director - Carpet Clearance Warehouse
- 1999-2008 Manager - Carpet Craft
- 1996-1998 Partner - Reef Oceania Resort